NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA (NAPTIN)
PLOT 21 CADASTRIAL ZONE COO, P.M.B. 596, IDU INDUSTRIAL AREA, ABUJA.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF NAPTIN EVENT CENTRE LOCATED AT AKANGBA SURULERE, LAGOS STATE.
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria NAPTIN has a very viable and well furnished event Centre at its Regional Training Centre Akangba which has been used by the general public for all kinds of events/seminar/workshops. Being a training Institute, NAPTIN outsources its management to experts in the field to manage the activities and coordinate the day-to-day running of the centre using business model that’s mutually beneficial to th NAPTIN and the Managers.
The facility has a 500-seating capacity marquee tent and is strategically located in the heart of the city with ample parking space for guests.
2.0 SCOPE OF PROJECT
Management of the entire Event Centre including maintenance of facility as it arises for the period of contract term.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (certificate of incorporation, copy of memorandum and article of association and CAC forms C02 & C07).
- A formal letter of Expression of interest (EoI)
- Evidence of similar services (Event Centre Management) in the recent past.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the last three years. (2018 INCLUSIVE)
- Possess The legal capacity to enter the consulting contract;
- Evidence of PenCom Act compliance.
- Evidence of social Insurance contribution payments. (ITF)
- Sworn Affidavit from Federal or State High Court disclosing as Follows;
- That all documents submitted are correct and genuine
- That none of the Director(s) have/has never been convicted by any court of law for any criminal offence related to fraudulent or corruptive practices, or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- That the company and its Directors is/are not in any form of bankruptcy
- Whether or not any of the Officers of NAPTIN or BPP is a former /present Director of the Company.
- All correspondence shall be in written and in English language.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF EoI
All interested consultants are to submit their letter for Expression of Interest to the Assistant Director Procurement; Room 15, 1st Floor, Procurement General Office, NAPTIN Corporate Headquarters, Plot 21, Cadastral zone, Idu Industrial Area, Abuja.
5.0 CLOSING DATE
All EoI application submission shall close by 12:00 pm, on Tuesday; 8th September, 2019.
This is not a Request for Proposal as only adjudged reputable Firm/Managers will be considered to submit a Request for Proposal (RfP). Double entry isn’t allowed.