The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria NAPTIN hereby requests Reputable and Competent Contractor to Tender for the Procurement it intends to carry out with details as follows.
1.0 SCOPE OF PROJECT
Production & Printing of NAPTIN 2019 Annual Report at NAPTIN CHQ, Abuja.
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (certificate of incorporation, copy of memorandum and article of association and CAC forms C02 & C07).
- Evidence of provision of similar services in the recent past.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the last three years. (2017 INCLUSIVE)
- Possess The legal capacity to enter into the procurement contract;
- Have fulfilled all its obligation to pay taxes, pensions and social security.
- All correspondence shall be in written and in English language.
- Evidence of PenCom Act compliance.
- Evidence of social Insurance contribution payments. (ITF)
- Sworn Affidavit from Federal or State High Court disclosing as Follows;
- That all documents submitted are correct and genuine
- That none of the Director(s) have/has never been convicted by any court of law for any criminal offence related to fraudulent or corruptive practices, or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- That the company and its Directors is/are not in any form of bankruptcy
- Whether or not any of the Officers of NAPTIN or BPP is a former /present Director of the Company.
3.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER
All interested contractors are to submit their Tender in a brown sealed envelope, labeled clearly “TENDER FOR CUSTOMIZED OFFICE STATIONERY PRINTING” to the Head Procurement, (ROOM TF14) 3rd Floor NAPTIN Corporate Headquarters, Plot 21, Cadastral zone, Idu Industrial Area, Abuja.
4.0 CLOSING DATE
All Tender documents submission shall close by 12:00 pm, on MONDAY, 17TH AUGUST, 2020.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO TENDERERS
- The production papers are standard A4 size, coloured & glossy.
- The production is 300copies with 66pages.
- You can also contact the Head Procurement, (ROOM TF14) 3rd Floor NAPTIN CHQ to sight a hard copy of the specification.
- Your financial submission (BOQ) should be separated from your bid documents.