NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA (NAPTIN)
PLOT 21 CADASTRAL ZONE COO, P.M.B. 596, IDU INDUSTRIAL AREA, ABUJA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria NAPTIN hereby requests Reputable and Competent Consultant/Contractor to Tender for the Implementation of Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015) for NAPTIN with details as follows.
- SCOPE OF PROJECT
- STAGE 1: Staff Awareness – Training of the Staff at CHQ and all Staff in all the 8 Regional Training Centers.
- STAGE 2: QMS Documentation – Documentation of all the information required by the ISO 9001:2015 Standard of the Institute. Also implementing all the requirement of the standard in the institute.
- STAGE 3: Internal Audit – Internal audit in the Corporate Headquarters and 8 Regional Training Centers.
- STAGE 4: Review of the System – Preparation for SON External Audit. Implementation of external audits (Documentation and Certfication) by the certifying body (SON).
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (certificate of incorporation, copy of memorandum and article of association and CAC forms C02 & C07).
- Evidence of provision of similar services in the recent past.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the last three years. (2019 INCLUSIVE)
- Possess The legal capacity to enter into the procurement contract;
- Have fulfilled all its obligation to pay taxes, pensions and social security.
- All correspondence shall be in written and in English language.
- Evidence of PenCom Act compliance.
- Evidence of social Insurance contribution payments. (ITF)
- Sworn Affidavit from Federal or State High Court disclosing as Follows;
- That all documents submitted are correct and genuine
- That none of the Director(s) have/has never been convicted by any court of law for any criminal offence related to fraudulent or corruptive practices, or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- That the company and its Directors is/are not in any form of bankruptcy
- Whether or not any of the Officers of NAPTIN or BPP is a former /present Director of the Company.
3.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER
All interested contractors are to submit their Tender in a brown sealed envelope, labeled clearly “IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISO 9001:2015) FOR NAPTIN” to the Head Procurement, (ROOM 19) 3rd Floor NAPTIN Corporate Headquarters, Plot 21, Cadastral zone, Idu Industrial Area, Abuja.
4.0 CLOSING DATE
All Tender documents submission shall close by 12:00 pm, on THURSDAY, 6th February, 2020.
This is not a Request for Proposal as only Adjudged reputable Consultant with good track record of performance will be considered to submit Proposals. No one Consultant can apply more than once.