NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA (NAPTIN)
PLOT 21 CADASTRAL ZONE COO, P.M.B. 596, IDU INDUSTRIAL AREA, ABUJA.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST “CONSULTANCY SERVICES OF AN AUCTIONEER”
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria NAPTIN hereby requests Reputable and Competent Auctioneering Firm to formally indicate interest in its proposed Auction of Old and Unserviceable items.
- SCOPE OF PROJECT
Collation and subsequent Auctioning of all items as listed by the institute at various regional Training Centers.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (certificate of incorporation, copy of memorandum and article of association and CAC forms C02 & C07).
- Evidence of provision of similar services in the recent past, and registration with relevant bodies.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the last three years. (2017 INCLUSIVE)
- Possess The legal capacity to enter into the procurement/ Disposal contract;
- Have fulfilled its entire obligation to pay taxes, pensions and social security.
- All correspondence shall be in written and in English language.
- Evidence of PenCom Act compliance.
- Evidence of social Insurance contribution payments. (ITF)
- Sworn Affidavit from Federal or State High Court disclosing as Follows;
- That all documents submitted are correct and genuine
- That none of the Director(s) have/has never been convicted by any court of law for any criminal offence related to fraudulent or corruptive practices, or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- That the company and its Directors is/are not in any form of bankruptcy
- Whether or not any of the Officers of NAPTIN or BPP is a former /present Director of the Company.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF EOI
All interested Auctioneers are to submit their EOI and Relevant Documents as listed in 3.0 above in a brown sealed envelope, labeled clearly “ EOI FOR DISPOSAL” to the Unit Head Procurement, (ROOM FF14) 1st Floor NAPTIN Corporate Headquarters, Plot 21, Cadastral zone, Idu Industrial Area, Abuja.
5.0 CLOSING DATE
All Tender documents submission shall close by 12:00 pm, on FRIDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER, 2018.
This is a Request for EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) and not an invitation to Tender, only Auctioneering Firm of Repute with up-to date Compliance with Tax and other obligations will be contacted further.
Asst. Director, Procurement